Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Simply ... Thank You



Here's a card I whipped up to give to as a thank you. I really like the colour combo so am going to have to remember it for future reference.
I played around with the front piece trying to choose between lining everything up straight or slanting some of the sections. Thought I'd be daring and go for a bit of a slant. I wonder whether I should have left the sentiment section straight but by the time I thought of it, it was too late as I had already stuck it down!
I've used Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red (retiring but I can use another gorgeous red instead) and Marina Mist (I can see this is going to be my favourite new colour). Stamp sets are Extreme Elements and Thank You Kindly. My Stamp-a-ma-jig came in handy with lining up the sentiments!

I'm on the home stretch now with only a few gift boxes to make. I'll post one set I have made already. Enjoy!

0 comments :

Post a Comment