Inky Moose On Facebook

Find me on Facebook where you can get inspiration, class updates and other crafty goodness!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Pretty Preserves

Happy Tuesday everyone :)
The 'Perfectly Preserved' and 'Cannery Set' in the new catty are just too cute ...I couldn't resist them!
I wanted to use them to come up with something Fall related since we will be heading into Fall (and Thanksgiving) before too long. The colours of the co-ordinating DSP are so luscious and rich. I was inspired to use them.
When I saw the mason jar stamp in the set, I thought it would be neat to stamp it on acetate to create a "glass" effect, so that's what I did.
I also stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock and stuck the acetate jar to it with glue dots. I placed the dots in such a way so they would would covered later on (by the jar lid and the flower).
Using the new Framelits with the co-ordinating stamp sets is just so easy!
I cut the jar, lid, flowers, tag and even the label behind the mason jar, with them.
Add some of my favourite linen thread with one of the new super cute wooden buttons, and there you have it... some pretty preserves to brighten someone's day :)

Class details:

Dates: Wednesday August 22nd / Thursday August 23rd, 7 - 9.30pm

Cost: $15.00

Email me to register your spot!



0 comments :

Post a Comment